Friday, April 6, 2012

Tum Ho

'Tum Ho' sung by Mohit Chauhan in his filtered and precise raw voice is a beautiful composition and I remember playing it again and again so many times that I just press the 'Next' button everytime I see it in my playlist. But, what to do? I cannot even remove it either!

That's the power of A R Rahman's music, the western world has little idea of this!
 
So, let me introduce to the song:

Song: Tum Ho
Singers: Mohit Chauhan, Suzanne D’Mello
Music: A R Rahman (Do I even need to mention it?)
Lyrics: Irshad Kamil (The soul to the songs)




The song explains how a guy views the girl he loves:

"Khud ko main haar tumko, tumko main jeeta hoon": I won when I lost myself to you.
(One of my favourite lines). One of the most awkwardly correct phrases.
Similar to " If you love something from the heart, let it go,
                 If it comes back, it was yours,

A still from the movie 'Rockstar'

                 If it doesn't it never was."
Indeed, you can achieve eternal bliss only when you let go.



"Kahin se kahin ko bhi aao bewajah chalein": Let us go without a reason from a place to a place unknown.
Brings that picture when you go to some place with her - away from the world - to a place so green that your eyes are glared.

"Kis tarah cheenega mujhse ye jahaan tumhein": How will the world snatch you from me
The insecurities that you have for your love - are many. But in the next line, it says like "But if you are there, I don't have any worries".

All in all, you can sinfully immerse yourself into. I strongly suggest you to listen to this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment