Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chhoti Si Aasha

Because this song marked the "re-birth" of ARR in a way, I want to start blooging about him with this Chhoti Aasha in my heart that some day I will meet him and will get a chance to sing for him. I fall short of words when it comes to describing how much I respect him and want to sing for him. I usually am not a "fan" material and detest people who put up posters of their stars on walls and everything they can lay their hands on, but A R Rahman has been one of the few persons I would really love to meet before I die.

I know there are fans much more ahead of me in collecting his pics and info, but with this Chhoti Si Aasha, that some day I could meet him, I hereby start this blog:

"Mangalyam Tantunanena ..." - Saathiya

No comments:

Post a Comment